Responsible for co-ordinating and delivering numerous web projects to a high standard and to budget, the role will entail working in a multi-functional team, providing project lead and strategic input for designers and web developers. It will be your responsibility to work closely with the team and client to understand the project scope, design requirements and functional/technical documentation. You will be expected to provide clear and timely reports on the progress and financial status of the project to both the Directors and key stakeholders.
Above all you will have a voice and a valued input into the way projects are managed at Overthrow Digital and will be encouraged to put your ideas forward and contribute to processes and strategy.
- Manage project lifecycle from initiation to launch.
- Ensure projects are delivered to a very high standard and on time.
- Provide weekly reconciliation reports and project over run / over burn forecasts.
- Demonstrate a delivery-focused approach to projects and a willingness to do what it takes to ensure successful projects.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, manage expectations and build strong relationships.
- Ensures that appropriate client and internal stakeholder expectations are managed.
- Manage developers and designers per project.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Identifies and monitors project risks; leads mitigation plans.
- Pro-actively identify & escalate potential development & client issues. Respond to and source creative solutions to these issues.
- Keeping the account handling team informed of all key activities within each account.
- Working closely with the Account Directors to ensure the account is receiving best in customer service.
- Strong digital project management experience of Responsive design, Web builds, Mobile applications
- A strong working knowledge of Word Press, Magento and Volusion
- Excellent communication skills and be able to explain technical details in an accessible way.
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Attention to detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Preferable but not a necessity:
- Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) & Google Webmaster Tools
Send us an email with a brief description of your profile, your portfolio and your CV attached to: