SEO is the process of improving the visibility on search engines “unpaid” results. It is often referred to as "natural," "organic," or "earned" results/traffic. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
1. On-site SEO
Full website audit, test the website speed, analyse traffic coming into your website, how the traffic navigates the website and how users find the website using search engines. Lay a solid foundation for your SEO.
2. Link Building
Link building is one of the core activities of an SEO strategy. By building links from high domain authority websites it will help your website appear for selected search terms. We will build links on websites which will also aim to generate enquiries.
THE BENEFITS OF SEO MANAGEMENT
• Create consideration for your business offering via SEO
• Address current on-site issues
• Grow organic traffic steadily and naturally
• Outrank the competition on target and periphery keywords
• Create consideration by earning quality links and organic rankings on search engines.
If you would prefer to speak with us directly please call the office on:
02038 116 236